- Omega-3 Fish Oil (for Omega 3 essential fatty acids – EPA& DHA)
- Cut open capsule & mix in food. Dogs & cats up to 25kg – 1 capsule daily. Dogs over 25kg – 2 capsules daily
- Quantity:30 Capsules; Weight: 41.4 g
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 cm x 5 cm x 8 cm
- Best Before: 36 months from manufacture.
|Item Weight||41.4 Grams|
|Product Benefits||Skin Care, Joint Health, Heart Health|
|Target Species||Cat, Dog|
Dogs and Cats can suffer from numerous inflammatory conditions that can affect their health and well-being. Permavet Omega-3 Fish Oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids – Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA). EPA can help promote the formation of natural anti-inflammatory substances which may benefit skin, heart & joint health. DHA may benefit brain & vision functions. Together EPA & DHA are an essential combination of fatty acids to maintain the health of cells in your pet’s body. Fish Oil used in Permavet Omega-3 is manufactured by LYSI hf. in Iceland and encapsulated in India.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item part number||Permavet_Omega3_1000mg_30capsules|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 8 cm; 41.4 Grams|