Sage Square Pet Care International (PCI) Catnip Spray Natural Way to Relax and Train Your Kitten/Cat (100ml)
- Catnip Spray is perfect for your frisky feline. It is a spray of pure High Quality Catnip extract and oil. It can be sprayed on their favorite toy, bed or any area where they love to hangout. As it is catnip spray, it makes no mess
- Awakens Natural playing instinct. Encourages cats to use toys, scratching post or pads.
- Effect can be topped up with repeated spraying. An exciting scent for cats, but barely noticeable to humans.
- Proprietary herb blend will last longer and stay fresher, giving your Kitty a better long lasting experience.
- Note:- The Spay can leave behind a slight light brown residue. Spray from a distance of 20-25cm onto blankets, toys, scratching posts or other playing areas. Let the spray sink in for couple of minutes.
As a reaction to stress, cats can shed their fur, leading to vulnerability to skin infections, they can spray and mark their territory around the house (this is remarkably common when a new baby comes along and ‘threatens’ the hierarchy) and they can actually stop grooming themselves in extreme conditions, which is horrible for them (imagine not bathing for a week – you wouldn’t feel too good either!).
One of the more unpleasant side effects of feline stress for you is your kitty’s stomach troubles. You know when you get anxious and you start to feel a bit bloated? Well cats get that too and the results are… smelly! For such small little animals, cat gas is remarkably potent. Catnip relaxes the muscles when they’re in a tense state, which can prevent or treat upset stomachs which can encourage flatulence. It’ll make your cat feel so much better, and your nose will thank you!
|Country of Origin
|10 x 10 x 10 cm; 20 Grams