- PRIVACY FOR YOUR KITTY – Meow Manor pet door for cats is a magic portal to your cat’s safe haven. With our indoor cat door, your baby can finally have a personal space for their litter box and food while the human door is closed. The best part? It keeps the odor away in the cutest way possible! And the dogs, too.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION – Most cat doors on the market are put up with flimsy tape. DIYers can set up this pet door for interior doors in minutes. Our patent-pending indoor cat door comes with easy to follow instructions and sturdy screws for a more secure, foolproof installation. Conveniently fits both solid and hollow core doors.
- THE ONLY NO FLAP KITTY DOOR IN THE MARKET – Our cat door interior door is built with you and your feline in mind. Unlike cat doors with flaps that can harm your pet, this large cat door for interior door is safe for your baby’s paws. No more getting their paws stuck under the flap and kids or dogs getting close to the litter box.
- NO TRAINING NEEDED – A cat door interior door with a built-in flap requires training to be used and can be bothersome with the annoying flap noise. To put an end to this door trouble, our kitty door for interior door has an option to “close” the opening instead. No training needed. Your cat will get it the same way he did with his litter box! It’s THAT easy.
- FOR BIGGER BREEDS – Make cat doors indoor bigger you said. We heard you! Meow Manor measures at 8.25” high and 6.50” wide and is designed to be a large cat door to fit pets that weigh up to 20 lbs. If your cat weighs 20 lbs or more, we suggest you check out the Purrfect Portal XL.
Purrfect Portal Interior Cat Door – No-Flap Cat Door for Interior Door, Cat Door Interior Door for Cats Up to 20 lbs, Easy DIY Setup, Secured Installation in Minutes, No Training Needed
|Item model number||Meow_Manor_v2|
|Package Dimensions||27.89 x 25.91 x 7.9 cm; 680 Grams|